Why Custom Promotional T-Shirts Make Sense For Your Business
Are you trying to decide on a promotional item to publicize your business? There are a great many reasons why promotional t-shirts fit the bill. Why choose promotional t-shirts as a marketing promotion, employee incentive or advertising gift? Here are just a few of the reasons.
- High quality custom printed t-shirts are always in demand.
- Custom promotional t-shirts promote brand loyalty and recognition.
- Every customer wearing one of your promotional t-shirts is a walking advertisement for your business.
- 62% of the population own ten or more custom t-shirts, including promotional tees offered by their employers, favorite sports teams and local businesses.
- 97% of people surveyed by a t-shirt manufacturer own a favorite t-shirt with which they’d “never part”. (Why not make it one with your name on it?)
- T-shirts have a long history and association with promoting favorite events, companies and memories. The earliest uses of promotional custom t-shirts were as souvenirs of visits to popular attractions and concerts.
The same survey uncovered a number of things that are worthwhile to consider in choosing t-shirts to use in marketing your company and products.
- The most popular color for screen printed custom t-shirts is white, followed closely by black. White is a far easier color to work with in screen printing than black, but black has its own cachet with certain markets. Of course, you can always choose a signature color for your promotional t-shirts, especially if part of your reason for using them is to make your supporters and employees stand out from the crowd.
- The number one reason that people love their t-shirts is comfort, so make comfort a high priority in choosing the t-shirts that are the base for your promotional design.
- Custom t-shirts sporting company logos are showing up in the board room and on the golf course, where the desired profile is fitted and slim.
- Many women are choosing to wear custom t-shirts under a jacket instead of a blouse or a sweater. Again, the preferred profile for women’s t-shirts is slim and fitted.
- T-shirts with the company logo are often used to identify staff at events such as conferences, trade shows and concerts.
Promotional t-shirts make great incentive gifts for employees – but don’t confine your giving to the employee. Many appreciate a matching version of the company t-shirt for their children and spouses. They also make great handouts and souvenirs at company events like picnics and family days.
You can also use promotional t-shirts as giveaways in contests and events held by your company. Radio stations, pubs, restaurants and clubs often give away promotional t-shirts to customers as prizes in dance contests, raffles and other events.
When you’re looking for promotional apparel of all types, you’ll find what you need at TshirtSpot.com. The company offers an enormous selection of promotional t-shirts and other wearables in a wide range of prices and styles. Consult with a professional from their staff to help you solidify your design ideas for your own company t-shirts, and be secure in knowing that you’ll get high quality and great value.